Mar 13, 2012

Portfolio Part 2 ~animation part~ aka the fun part

Actually I had fun doing all of my portfolio. But yeah I guess this was one of the parts I enjoyed the most, except maybe for the storyboard. Don't get me wrong, I love the final thing, but it was hard to do.


Now meet Chiripa :) and her rotation 






please ignore any possible mistakes..... bad thing to look at your portfolio after handing it in... anyway the judges already saw it, and I hope they can forgive my mistakes... but I think its good that I was able to see those mistakes because that means I'm improving... I guess
Next are my action poses and expressions!



Finally for the second part, storyboard! I was so happy they changed the characters, and the story. I just had more practice drawing girls and dogs :P


End of part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment