Oct 26, 2012

handy feet

At first I didnt like this assignment, but I found it almost fun towards the end. We had to draw our hands and feet realistically, and then we had to do "shorthand" drawings of them. Drawing feet was literally a pain, but it was more fun than drawing hands.

Here's my title page, it looks a lot better digitally(I hope I dont lose marks for the bad quality of the printed one, but I forgot that I had to use the print settings :O)

 
 
I tried to do some action in all of the drawings, it was like making hands for my portfolio all over again, but it didnt worry me too much this time :P




 
Here the shorthands which I hope are good cause we (my classmates and I) didn't know very well what to do about them. And yeah I'm a really bony person..


No comments:

Post a Comment